Wrinkles are a common sign of aging and they affect men and women both. These days it’s seen in younger people frequently due to pollution, stress, unhealthy diet, and genes. Wrinkles are usually removed by laser treatments and various types of medication.
Yes, these treatments are harmful to your health as they are artificial. In this article we will learn about some natural home remedies which will help you reduce wrinkles and prevent any upcoming wrinkles. Baking soda and Coconut oil are quite effective in getting rid of wrinkles if used wisely.
Two natural substances, bicarbonate of soda , and coconut oil both are amazing anti-aging products. Bicarbonate of soda helps to cleanse skin, it gently exfoliates, shrinks large pores of the skin. Coconut oil has antibacterial properties that nourish the skin cells, intensely moisturize them, and reduce fine lines on the face.
Coconut Oil for Wrinkles:
How to use:
- Take some coconut oil in your hands
- Apply it on the part of the skin that has wrinkles before going to bed.
- Gently massage the area in circular motion.
- Leave it on your face overnight.
- Rinse it off with cold water the next morning.
- Do this daily to get a tighter, wrinkle-free skin.
- You will look younger than your age.
Baking Soda for Wrinkles:
Things we’ll need:
- 3 teaspoons of Baking Soda
- 3 teaspoonful Water
- A small bowl
How to use:
- Mix water and bicarbonate of soda during a bowl.
- Stir properly to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the wrinkly skin.
- Scrub the paste for a minute.
- Wash your skin with cold water.
Baking Soda and copra oil for Wrinkles Treatment:
- Baking soda 3 tablespoons
- Organic coconut oil 1/4 cup
- Lavender essential oil 2-3 drops
- Tea-tree essential oil 2 drops
- A spoon for mixing
- A jar for storage
How to use:
- Take a jar and add 3 tablespoons of baking soda .
- Next, add ¼ cup organic coconut oil .
- Take a spoon and blend these both ingredients properly until combined.
- Add 2 drops of tea tree essential oil and 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil and mix it well.
- To use, take some mix from the jar and gently rub it on the affected area in a circular motion.
- After a few minutes, wash it off with tepid water.
- Use a natural toner after this for better results.
Note: You can use this twice a day until you see results.